Our 27th Yachts du Coeur Human Chain will take place Saturday 17th October 2020, in Port Vauban, Antibes , 11:00 am . Please read special annoucement below.
– Exceptionally, due to the restrictions imposed by the AM prefecture due to covid-19, this year the 27th Yachts du Coeur, Yachts with Heart, Yachts del Cuore will be limited to its strict symbolic action of the human chain of solidarity and to the number of 9 participants maximum. Capitainerie Port Vauban, 17th October 2020, 11:00 am. Bookings, distancing, wearing a mask and gloves will be compulsory. Bookings : email@example.com
– Exceptionnellement, due aux restrictions imposées par la préfecture des AM en raison du covid-19, cette année le 27ème Yachts du Coeur, Yachts with Heart, Yachts del Cuore sera limité à sa stricte action symbolique de la chaîne humaine de solidarité et aux nombre de 9 participants au maximum. Capitainerie Port Vauban, 17 Octobre 2020, 11h00. La distanciation, le port du masque et des gants sera obligatoire. Réservations : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Eccezionalmente, a causa delle restrizioni imposte dalla prefettura AM a causa del covid-19, quest’anno il 27 ° Yachts du Coeur, Yachts with Heart, Yachts del Cuore sarà limitato alla sua stretta azione simbolica della catena umana della solidarietà e al numero di Massimo 9 partecipanti. Capitaneria di porto di Port Vauban, 17 ottobre 2020, 11h00. Sarà obbligatorio allontanarsi, indossare maschera e guanti. Prenotazioni: email@example.com
2019 Yachts du Coeur events : On October 19, 2019, we celebrated the 26th Yachts du Coeur and the 10th anniversary of the ECOMER Association at Port Vauban d’Antibes
At the request of the association ECOMER to celebrate its 10th anniversary, in partnership with VAUBAN21, the 26th Yachts du Coeur to the benefit of the Food Bank, the Red Cross and the SNSM, will take place on the Place Saint Jaume, Port Vauban, Antibes, October 19, 2019. open doors to the public from 9:00 to 17:00.
In the program :
– all day, from 10am to 5pm Yacht Hold Sale in partnership with the ISCAV (association of les amodiataires Port Vauban)
– All day long, from 9:00 to 17:00: Exhibitions of 1:40 submarine scale models of the French Navy by the submarine veteran association “the friends of the submarines”,
– all day, from 9:00 to 17:00: Exhibitions of the models of the Grasse Marine Museum by the museum itself
– all day long, from 9:00 to 17:00: Underwater drone exhibitions & environmental solutions by seafaring specialists,
– all day, from 9:00 to 17:00 the ROTARACT of Antibes, will promote a raffle in favor of SNSM Antibes
– 11h00 Blessing of the volunteers and donors by the father chaplain Jean Ligier of the National Gendarmerie,
– 11.20 am Lecture of the “Sailors Prayer”
– 11:30 Traditional human chain of the Yachts with Heart accompanied by the pipeblowers. for the benefit of the Food Bank and the French Red Cross
– 12h00 Pot of friendship – pizzas, drinks … (kitty) for the benefit of the SRA choir
– 12h30 – 13h30 Choir of the Antibes Regatta Society – Marine songs
– 13h30 – 15h00 Rock Music Group ” NEVADA BAND”
- A food and beverage truck will be their all day
Presence of the MYBA The worldwide Yachting Association to represent the Yachting industry and many other partners
We hope to receive many visitors that day
- Facebook link to this event : https://www.facebook.com/events/2250237478622377/
2018 Yachts du Coeur events :
- 2018-10-13 – This Yachts du Coeur took place in Port Vauban Antibes – Despination people in need in the Philippines Islands
The Filipinos are great sailors and are aboard many yachts anchored in port Vauban and in the ports of the Côte d’Azur. It is therefore natural that a vast chain of solidarity has been established among the seafarers to help the victims of typhoon Mangkhut, which in mid-September hit the great archipelago of South-East Asia and made a hundred dead. It left thousands of destitute inhabitants behind. It is to help these victims that the “Les Yachts du Cœur” operation, launched in 2010 by the Ecomer association, launched the “Container of Hope” mission. The goal: collect donations, non-perishable food, clothes and shoes, tools, etc. and send them to Manila. Saturday morning, on the port Vauban, the container was there and, after a blessing, the volunteers formed a beautiful chain to fill it. Donors have been generous! Jean-Luc Annone, President of Ecomer, hailed the action of Major Jean-Yves Roger, President of AMMAC Cannes-Pays de Lérins, “who brought together the Filipino community to make this Yacht du Coeur a success”.
At the sound of bagpipes and tambourines, the volunteers transported the precious parcels. Precious because they come from the heart. The operation ended with the glass of friendship. The solidarity of sailors on all sides has been solicited
Mission status : The “container of hope” is now in Marseille port, waiting to go aboard “MSC Sonia” container ship
Etd Marseille, France, 22nd october 2018
Eta Manilla, Philippines, 2nd December 2018
- Watch out for our charity evening dinner this Xmas
2018-06-30 A total of 20m3 of donations from a yacht captain who owns a yachting company, have just been offered and passed on successfuly to a handicaped lady in dire need of help.
- 2018-06-11 Yachts du Coeur Trophy – Vieux Port of Cannes
Each Year, a Yachts du Coeur collectible artwork trophy is given to the Eco-Mer elected most deserving Yacht of the Year. This Year 2018 trophy is to the image of Mother Nature “CERES” and she was given to M/Y Slipstream for her exemplary charitable services given to help out the populations of the hurricanes stricken Caribbean Islands.
Sylvie Wohlgemuth, the “Ideel®” artist who created this years trophy, said :
” I’ve put Mother Nature in full light. May all the people who get close to her do the same !”
2018-05-11 Yachts du Coeur Shipment of container of hope to Dominica
- Mission Status. Accomplished ! Arrived Roseau Port, Dominica 20th May 2018. Our “container of hope” filled up with 1.3 Ton of French Riviera yachts crews donations aboard “FLEUR N” container ship was dropped off in Fort de France, Martinique on the 17th may 2018. Then Betty K IX, cargo ship, picked it up and delivered it to the Dominican Government thanks to our partner YachtAid Global, in Roseau port, Dominica, 20th may 2018.
- 2018-04-21 Yachts du Coeur : Port Vauban, Antibes
- Mission Status: Accomplished !
- 2018-04-14 Yachts du Coeur: Port Canto, Cannes. Following our forums concerning “Marine Quality”, Inauguration of the “Marine Eco-Pledge” by the City of Cannes Mayor, Mr David Lisnard. Valid for all ports in Cannes.
- Mission Status: Accomplished !
2017 Yachts du Coeur Events :
- 2017-12-09 Yachts du Coeur. Port Vauban Antibes. 10m3 of aid to the Caribbeans, via My Mary Jean II .
- Mission Status. Accomplished ! Arrived Antigua 6th Jan 2018.
- 2017-11-25 Yachts du Coeur. Port Vauban Antibes. 30m3 of aid to the Caribbeans via MY Slipstream. Mission Status. Accomplished ! Arrived Dominica 2017-12-13
My “Slipstream”, on an aid mission to the Carribeans, collected 12m3 of donations from yachts crew in Palma. She then arrived in Marseille where French Riviera based crew donated 18m3 of donations via ECOMER who collected them.
Saturday 25th November 2017, we organised a Yachts du Coeur event to transfer all the donations onto Slipstream’s trucks. Fully loaded with 30m3 of donations, she then departed Marseille on the 26th of November 2017, destination : Dominica.
My Slipstream has now arrived in Dominica 2017-12-13. Yes, you did it! Congratulations to all who took part in this charity donation. We are very proud of you all !
- 2017-10-14. Yachts du Coeur Port Vauban, Antibes : One Ton of Food delivered to the 06 Food Bank . Mission Status : Accomplished !
- 2017-06-22. Yachts du Coeur Port Vauban, Antibes : 12m3 to the French Red Cross. Mission Status : Accomplished !